How many contacts come in a box?
Most boxes of contacts have 6 contact lenses in each box. There’s usually one box for your left eye and one box for your right eye unless you have the same prescription for both eyes – then it doesn’t matter.
One order of contact lenses where you have one box for your left eye and one for your right would give you six pairs of contacts. If you use one pair a month, then that will last you 6 months.
And then 4 boxes (2 boxes for each eye) will last you 1 year if you use one pair per month or roughly 6 months if you use them for 2 weeks at a time.
How long can contact lenses be worn?
Some contact lenses are approved by the FDA to be worn for 2 weeks and then thrown away. Some will last you a month.
Day and night contact lenses are approved to be worn for 7 days and 6 nights without taking them out.
Follow the directions that come with your contact lenses or what your eye doctor instructs you to do. Your contact lens prescription is just like getting a prescription for medicine – follow what it says.
How much do contact lenses cost?
A 12-month supply of extended wear, silicone hydrogel contact lenses will cost you around $275. Other kinds of contact lenses may cost more – like contacts for astigmatism or bi-focals, for example.
- how many contacts in a box
- when a contact box says 6 lenses does it meam 3 pairs
- how many contacts for year
- how many contacts come in a one year supply
- how many contacts come in 1 box of acuvue
- how many contact lenses in a box
- how many contact lens is in one pack
- HOW MANY CONTACT BOXES ARE FOR A YEAR SUPPLY
- how long will 4 boxes of a 6 pack of contact lenses last
- do i have to buy a box of contacts for one eye