I just bought two pairs of contact lenses. I’ll be wearing one pair today but I didn’t bring another contact lens case with me.
Would it be fine to put both pairs in the same case if I go and buy another case tomorrow or maybe the day after that or will it hurt my contact lenses somehow?
Can You Put Two Contacts in One Case?
You wouldn’t want to do that all the time because the two lenses in the same side of the case could rub together and if there was some debris in there, they could get scratched up and they wouldn’t be any good.
And some people have different lenses for their left and right eyes, so they simply can’t put two lenses in one case.
Don’t shake up the container as the lenses could rub together and damage each other.
Make sure you use plenty of solution but don’t fill each side completely full or they could rub against the top of the case too much.
As you take a pair out, shoot some contact lens cleaning solution on them as they sit in your hand. This will make sure they get totally clean.
So, you should be fine – just for a day. Just be careful, like we say here and then get another lens case as soon as you can. There shouldn’t be any problems.
- https://www helpwithcontactlenses com/two-contacts-same-case/
- can i keep 2 pairs of contacts together for one night
- can i put two pairs of contacts in case
- can i store two contacts in the same container
- can we keep two contact lense in same lense case
- can you put 2 pairs of contacts in one solution]
- how many contacts can you put in a case